Tenniszon's Return and Exchange Policy
Returns and exchanges are part of the game
Tenniszon offers you a worry-free, hassle-free and no-regret on-line shopping experience where you're free to change your mind. Tenniszon wants you to take comfort in knowing that purchased items may be returned for exchange or for full refund within 90 days of the invoice date, with no return shipping fees.
Knowing your basics
- Items purchased on-line may be exchanged or returned for full refund within 60 days of the invoice date.
- Items must be unused and in the condition they were received.
- Tenniszon will cover the shipping costs for returns and exchanges.
- Tenniszon will cover the re-shipping fees for exchanged items.
- Racquets purchased as used may be returned within 30 days of the invoice date for full refund.
- Court equipment (ball machines, stringing machines, ball hoppers, etc.) shipped directly from the manufacturer or picked up at a Tenniszon store require a return authorization from Tenniszon. All machines come with a one-year manufacturer's warranty against defects. To request a return authorization, you may contact us by email at email@example.com.
Simple steps for easy returns
Print your pre-paid Canada Post shipping label:
- To receive your pre-paid return shipping label, copy and paste the following link into your web browser to gain access to Canada Post's platform.
- Enter the following ID number: PR268291
- Follow Canada Post's instructions by filling in the requested information (you will need the order number written in the confirmation email sent by Tenniszon at the time of purchase).
- Print your return shipping label.
- Pack your item securely in its original box, or in one similar in size.
- Include a copy of the order confirmation in the box. Circle the item you are returning and the reason for return or exchange on the confirmation order copy.
- Affix your Canada Post return shipping label to the box and take your package to the nearest Canada Post outlet.
Canada Post will email you your parcel's tracking number.
Each printed return label is valid for one parcel only.
Once your package is returned to our warehouse, the refund will be applied to your original method of payment within 5 to 10 business days.
** If you do not have access to a printer, simply go to the nearest Canada Post outlet and give the ID number PR268291 as well as your order number, and they will gladly do it for you.
How to return or exchange items
- Returned footwear must be unused and unworn, except for fit tests, as it would have been in store (dirt free and odour free).
- Footwear must be returned in the manufacturer's original box. The original box must be wrapped in paper (ex: brown paper) when returned.
- Racquet must be returned in the condition it was received.
- The price of string and installation on strung racquets will not be refunded. Only the price of the frame will be reimbursed.
- Only racquets without traces of ball fuzz and without signs of wear on the bumper guard may be exchanged or returned for full refund (minus string).
- Racquets must be returned in the original box, if possible, or in a similar package.
- Clothing must be returned in the condition it was received, with tags and labels still attached.
- Clothing must be unwashed, unworn and unused.
- Clothing must be returned in the original delivery box, if possible, or in a similar package.
Any item returned for exchange or refund that does not comply with our policy will either be refused or returned at the customer's expense, or will be fully or partially accepted depending on the condition of the item.
If you have any questions regarding our return policy, please write us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be more than happy to answer.